It seems as though the NFJ podcast has been resurrected from the dead. Over the past few days, the NFJ podcast and website has exploded with listeners.
- Thank you!.. Nick and I are definitely feeling the love and are beginning to realize a lot of listeners have a need that we may have inadvertently filled. Whether that need was a Netflix recommendation or just to hear two idiots babbling on like morons, every episode reducing our dignity to impossible depths. Whatever it was, you keep coming back. So, thank you.
- Our deepest apologies… The fans (that means you, the one reading this) continue to come back to us and it has been us that has let you down by not continuing to create great content. I use the term great loosely. Bottom line, you have done your part and we have not.
We need you to sound off! Answer the following questions and be part of the potential resurrection of the Netflix Junkies.
- Should we come back? Do you enjoy the show? Are you an avid listener? Etc. and what not…
- What do you enjoy about the show? Is it the recommendations, the discussion, or simply listening to Nick and I make asses of ourselves?
- What can we do to make the show better? What can we do to make the website better?
- This is a big one. If you have recently listened to the show, let’s say in the last week, where did you find out about the show?
Answer your hearts out in the comments below. We are counting on you to shape our future. Damn, that sounded scary as hell.
Thanks for the continued love.
The Netflix Junkies